Gratitude and the Bottom-LINE
According to Forbes Magazine, businesses spend approximately
160 Billion dollars a year on employee turnover.
Studies all across the nation report that…
Lack of engagement is directly correlated with lack of appreciation,
which ranks at the top of reasons people leave their jobs.
Could something as simple as “gratitude” actually impact the way someone feels at work,
and does it really make a difference in the company’s BOTTOM-LINE?
Cutting-edge Neuroscience will tell you the answer to that question
is a resounding “YES”!
Learning how to incorporate a practice of Scientific GRATITUDE
into your business can make a dramatic difference in overall productivity!
A recent study showed that productivity increased by
nearly 50% after incorporating a GRATITUDE practice.
Not only does a grateful work environment alter employee productivity, but,
As an added bonus, research shows it also positively affects its customers.
Gratitude lights up the brain which shows up in your BUSINESS!
Putting GRATITUDE into Practice Offers These Benefits:
- Improved Physical Health: due to the decrease in brain’s release of stress hormones which lead to illness
- Improved Relationships: that serve as a connection strengthener in regard to respect and company loyalty
- Improved Mental Health: shifts the mind’s thought process toward higher functioning portions of the brain.
- Improved Job/Life Satisfaction: by increasing levels of happiness and altering the brain’s “feel good” chemicals to significantly raise the quality of life
- Increased Productivity: by altering perceptions of one’s work environment and significantly increasing ENGAGEMENT